Big emotions can be overwhelming for your child . . . and your family. They can cause your child to miss out on learning or avoid interaction with their favorite people and places. For both the parent and the child, every day can be a struggle.
Mother and metaphysician Kat Mulvaney is no stranger to the emotions children face. She has worked with parents who have been told their child’s out-of-control emotions are to blame for their troubling behavior. Through her first book, she has guided and inspired dozens of families out of emotional turmoil and into peace.
In A Good Day at School, Kat lays out her 5 principles for parents to show you:
- The truth about why your child feels emotions so strongly and what you can do about it today
- The reason your child stands out at school or in public (it’s good news!)
- Tools and games your family can rely on during times of stress, using items you already own
- The universal laws that great minds have been using for centuries to achieve peace, clarity, and connection
- The superpowers we were all born with and how kids need them now, more than ever
Don’t let another week slip by without the support of these life-changing tools. Help your child have a peaceful day and get them back into the activities they love.